HARG architectural company and studio was founded in 1992 by Armenian urban architect and designer Gagik Harutyunyan, who has very impressive professional experience not only in Armenia, but also abroad.
Architect Gagik Harutyunyan and his company for many years provided high-quality professional services to various organizations in Armenia and abroad. The list of clients and works done is quite long, so only a part of this is given below:
- Interior design of several offices, banks and other organizations (ANELIK BANK, ARZ, CHINAR, AYAS, BENETON, AGHEGHNAVOR), 1992-1996
- Architectural design and reconstruction of ARABKIR Medical Center; Design URAURTU restaurant; reconstruction of ANELIK BANK; Torosyan villa. 1996-1998
- Founded CHAY Architectural College and the studio, 1998
- Villas in Jrvezh and Ulnetsi street; Karen Koloyan Clinic, Sport complex of the Russian Military Head office, Swedish center; Parisian café, 1999
- FORTE music center; Commercial College reconstruction; Reconstruction of Avetik Isahakyan library, ZATIK children's home; ARMA sport complex and resort. 2000
- Office of SIGARON Company; Interior design of Government Main Guest House on Mashtots Avenue; design of several apartments, offices, churches, cafes and villas, 2001-203
- Astvatsatsin Church in Novosibirsk, 2008
- Villas in Dillijan, 2003-2014
Kindergartens, schools, social infrastructures, hotels, restaurants, houses, apartments, villas, a textile factory, resorts, office buildings, churches, sports complexes and much more - up to this day.